Tuesday 27 September 2016

Hymns of the Week: 27th Sunday of Ordinary Time, Year C






I've spent the last few weeks dealing with a really bigandcomplicated (yes, that IS all one word) translation project, which has been taking over my time to the point where I've actually been choosing hymns ON Sunday morning. Oh yes.

Now that the project in question has gone off for author review, I actually have some time on my hands, so here goes...

Entrance: All my Hope on God is Founded
Offertory: Father, I place into Your Hands
Communion: O Praise our Great and Gracious Lord  (Kingsfold. You can't go wrong with Kingsfold.)
Recessional: Though the Mountains may Fall (I would love to put Faith of our Fathers here, but it has a tendency to upset people. Also, our priest is on holiday so I can't run it past him first).

No comments:

Post a Comment